Seventh Framework Programme
The ten broad theme areas proposed by the EU to be developed are: Health; Food, Agriculture, Fisheries and Biotechnology; Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs); Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and New Production Technologies; Energy, Environment (including Climate Change); Transport (including Aeronautics); Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities; Security; and Space.
Information in CORDIS on the 10 thematic areas of the Cooperation programme.
- Health ( 5 Articles )
- Food, Agriculture & Fisheries, Biotechnology ( 6 Articles )
- Information and Communication Technologies ( 6 Articles )
- Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and New Technologies ( 7 Articles )
- Energy ( 12 Articles )
- Environment ( 7 Articles )
- Transport ( 6 Articles )
- Socio-Economic Science and the Humanities ( 9 Articles )
- Security ( 10 Articles )
- Space ( 8 Articles )